Engine Studios has partnered with the Enabling Academy to be a training provider for our 1-day hands-on Shopify course, where persons with disabilities can get up to $1,000 in learning support from the Temasek Trust fund – CDC Lifelong Learning Enabling fund.
Trainee’s eligibility for the fund is as follows:
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Aged 18 and above
- Must be certified of permanent disability
- Cannot be a full-time student
Visit the SG Enable page to find out more about the details of the fund and how to apply for it.
Application for current fund period is till 31st December, 2022.
About the Shopify course
The course will be conducted online with the following key objectives in mind:
- Understanding how to use Shopify to create website to sell products and services.
- Understanding how to manage orders and inventory.
- Understanding the features of Shopify to run online businesses or as part of work.
Further details of the course can be found at our course registration page .