NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
NTUC Members Eligibility for UTAP Application
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
- Course must not be funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
How to apply for UTAP Grant
Please sign up for a course on our website with the following link: https://enginestudios.sg/products/basic-shopify-course.
Select preferred date to attend course and click on “Submit Registration” and checkout.
Please follow this PDF guide for the application of the UTAP grant. Do note for trainer provider, search for "Engine Studios LLP".