If you don't have an courier account yet and would like to offer your customers the option to choose from different delivery couriers for local and international shipping, Easyship is a simple way to set up your shipping rates without having to open accounts with each of the courier services directly.
1. Register for an Easyship account
2. Get Third-party calculated shipping rates
Easyship requires Third-party calculated shipping rates to be activated to work.
If you are on the Advanced Shopify and Shopify Plus plans
The calculated shipping rate will be included for the Advanced Shopify and Shopify Plus plans.
If you are on the Basic or Standard Shopify plans
you may contact Shopify support to get the third-party calculated shipping rates added for free with the following options.
- Upgrade your current plan to the USD$299 Shopify plan
- Contact Shopify support to add on the third-party calculated shipping rates added for an additional $20USD/mth to the plan.
- Upgrade to pay annually with a 10% discount instead of the monthly fee and contact Shopify support to add on third-party calculated shipping rates for free.
3. Integrate easyship with Shopify
Follow this video guide below and you're done!